Android Developer Profile
iPhone Developer Profile
- Good working experience In Android 2.2 and above
- Android Graphics API, 2D and 3D development experience
- Good experience in gaming application development in Android
- Should have very good analytical and communication skill
- Good working experience in Android 2.2, J2ME (1year +)
- J2ME/ Android Graphics API, 2D and 3D development experience
- Good experience in game development in Android
- Should have very good analytical and communication skills
- Having proven experience of 3+ yrs.
- Experience in deploying Applications on the App store.
- Worked on xcode IDE and can use SVN, build the application and build binaries, and knows how to use the simulator to test the application, and help in uploading to the application store.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Objective-C and solid experience in actually building iPhone applications.
- Hands on development experience in iPhone Application development/C, C++, Objective C 2.0.
- At least one released title to your credit.
- Must enjoy and be passionate about gaming.
- Knowledge of Unity 3D.
- BE / MCA / MSC degree or equivalent in an IT related discipline.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Team player, willing to go an extra mile to get the job done.
- Prior experience in designing for iOS/Android devices.
- Knowledge of designing for games, character designs, concepts.
- Should be proficient in Pixel art creation and software like Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator etc.
- Good knowledge of 3D software (Maya , 3D Studio max etc)
- At least one previous title to credit.
- Must enjoy and be passionate about gaming.
- At least 2 years experience in game testing on mobile devices.
- At least one game fully tested on iOS and Android devices.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in test case creation.
- Good knowledge of iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- At least 3 years experience in game design (Mobile, iPhone, Online).
- At least one published title on iPhone or Android.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Basic programming skills (Preferred).
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or similar graphics software for illustrations.
- Very skilled at creating documentation.
- Ability to adapt and think out of the box.
- A serious hardcore and casual gamer.
Business Development Manager
- At least 2 years experience in sound design for hand held devices.
- At least 2 published titles.
- Should have their own equipment
- Good knowledge of maintaining sound quality across various sound formats.
- Initially on a per project basis.
- Graduate or MBA/ business management degree from a reputed college.
- Must have proven track record in selling IT services/Handled, mobile applications.
- Must have 3-7 years of relevant experience (minimum 3 years experience of sales team management)
- Should be well networked and have interacted / dealt successfully with institutional heads and management.
- Should be well experienced in the commercials and contract negotiations.
- Excellent sales and people skills; effective blend of tact and tenacity.
- Ability to understand client needs and conceptualise appropriate solutions.
- Should have excellent communication skills in English (+ regional languages).
- Prior experience in a application or games development industry preferred.
HTML 5 Developer
- To lead our development teams towards the completion of top tier game titles across mobile platforms.
- Macro and Micro management of the development teams.
- Planning and follow-up of the development cycle : Concept, Design, Alpha, Beta, Gold.
- Quality control in the main areas of game development: (Game Design, Graphic Design, Programming).
- Liaison with clients and partners.
- Good Analytical Skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Excellent Managerial Skills (like Team Management, Time Management, Team Motivation etc )
- Good Observation skills.
- Good at written and oral communication.
- Good command over Microsoft Project and Excel
- Knowledge of Agile or SCRUM production processes.
- Passionate about PLAYING Games on PC, Console or Mobile.
Flash Action Script
- Server side experience using Java / J2EE
- Web 2.0 experience
- Experience in integration via AJAX,JSON etc.
- Dealing with cross browser issues
- Mobile web app development exp
- Experience in jqtouch / sencha touch / jquery mobile / jquery
- Exposure to Phone Gap or other native wrappers
- Ability to build multiplayer, interactive and dynamic flash-based games and applications.
- Experience working with Action script 2.0, 3.0, Flash CS4/CS5 is a must.
- Any experience with Facebook APIs or other social APIs is a plus.
- Experience with PHP and/or .NET and their integration with Flash Development is a plus.
- Good sense of usability and flow in conjunction with scripting tweens and transitions.
- Previous game development experience is a plus.
- Apply web development best practices and coding standards.
- Development of modules and features for online games that can support large user bases, based on an optimal architecture.
- Develop and integrate various features (graphics, animations, sounds) in Flash, work closely with artists and designers
- Develop methodologies for server communications and remote scripting process.
- Experience in Adobe FLEX is an added advantage.
- Expertise in creating 2D-Animations using Adobe Flash.
- Should have at least 1 year experience in the animation industry as an illustrator / animator.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Flash is must.
- Should have strong drawing and good visualizing skills. Expertise in Character design and background art.
© Playcaso 2012. All rights reserved